This allows the cells to revert back to an embryonic-like state and exhibit stem cell properties. They release multipotent growth factors which are then collected to make MRCx™.
The multipotent growth factors are then collected to make MRCx™.
Human Cell-Conditioned Media Produced Under Embryonic-Like Conditions Result in Improved Healing Time After Laser ResurfacingM.P. Zimber, J.N. Mansbridge, M. Taylor, T. Stockton, M. Hubka, M. Baumgartner, L. Rheins, K. Hubka, E.N. Brandt, R. Kellar, G.K. Naughton
Hypoxic conditioned culture medium from fibroblasts grown under embryonic-like conditions supports healing following post-laser resurfacingRobert S Kellar, PhD,1 Mark Hubka, DC, FACO, MBA,1 Lawrence A Rheins, PhD,1 Garth Fisher, MD, FACS,2 & Gail K Naughton, PhD1
- Histogen, Inc., La Jolla, California, USA
- Biomedical Skin Treatment Institute and CellCeuticals Skin Care, Inc., Beverly Hills, California, USA
Anti-Aging Proof of Concept Study: Results and SummaryS. Bruce1, J. Karnik2, L. Dryer3, D. Burkholder4
- The Center for Skin Research, Suzanne Bruce and Associates, Houston, TX
- Suneva Medical, Inc., Santa Barbara, CA
- Obagi Medical Products, Inc., Long Beach, CA
- PD Pharmaceutical Consulting, Guilford, CT